Meditating for a Global Change in Consciousness
A sound world – a peaceful world, a world, where the dignity of all human beings, all animals and plants is preserved and respected – that is what we all want. A world, in which nature and natural resources are carefully dealt with – clear air – clean water – fruitful earth.
A world, where tolerance towards people who think differently is predominant and peace reigns in the hearts of everyone and likewise between nations. Unfortunately, we are far from it. But each one of us can contribute to the healing of our planet.
Little effort, great effect!
From a technical point of view it is quite easy:
Every day we invest a few minutes for our planet – by intensively visualizing in meditation a whole and sound world. And while we consider our inner images, we should be able to feel the joy of a possible intact world.
Actually, that’s all there is to it
If you are interested why and how this meditation technique works, continue reading….
We meditate every morning from 7 a.m. and every evening from 10 p.m. We are a small group of people who think alike (we don’t live together, but we feel connected in spirit). Just join us in thoughts and in your heart – and stay a while with us – 3 or 5 or 10 or 20 or 30 minutes or more. You are not alone – we are united and we are strong.
And this is how it works:
- You sit upright (seat of meditation)
- Close your eyes and smile
- Now you create a positive feeling, thinking of something which warms your heart (e.g. a laughing baby, a playing child or animal, a successful event, great sex, etc.)
- With this happy feeling you start on a voyage, visiting continents – and stay for a while in a village, on a mountain, at the sea or in the desert.
- You imagine – for instance – an Africa, where people are happy, bringing in rich harvests, you see the fruitful soil, the rain, solar panels on roofs… . You see how men, women and children live and work peacefully together – the governments are there for the people, children can go to school, where they learn how to deal with their environment, etc.
- Now you visit other continents and countries and create images accordingly.
- In your imagination the seas are unpolluted and plenty of fish
- The air is clean and fresh and smells wonderful…
- Think also of countries in Europe
- You don’t only imagine these visualisations, but you feel a great joy within you.
This list is only suggestive; add freely with what you consider to be important for you.
It is of utmost importance that, whilst visualising, you feel a deep joy within you – as if the pictures you imagine had already become reality. Stay calm, but meditate intensively. And feel convinced that it will all turn out for the best.
Here is the latest state, i.e. present situation:
- The morning mediation group at 7 a.m. has grown to a considerable number
- Two women friends meditate for our world at 6 a.m. from Monday to Friday during a few minutes.
- Another group meditates regularly at 10 p.m.
- Many have forwarded the links of those websites to their friends, acquaintances, colleagues, et al.
Here some feed-backs
- After the meditation I feel strengthened on all levels
- I enjoy feeling connected with others in the same thoughts at seven in the morning and ten in the evening and to think that we can evoke something good
- My immune system is better activated
- I find it easier to be benevolent, caring and understanding and have become more generous
- I feel richly provided for…
“What lies before us and what lies behind us is nothing compared to what lies in us. And if we carry this, which lies in us, into the world, wonders will happen.” (Henry David Thoreau)
Bring healing into the world and
You will find healing in yourself.
Everyone carries the divine light in him or her, the light of the good, but often it is deeply hidden and only waits to be redeemed.